July 4, 2008

Craig Missing Utah...

Okay, so there I was, in the house just hanging out with the children, when I spot Craig awkwardly trotting through the yard. When I go to the window to get a better look at him I see that he is suited up in his skis! A blend of emotions rushed me. I thought it was funny, I laughed so hard I could barely breathe. Then I felt embarrassed when I realized how ridiculous he looked in our FRONT yard. I told Craig that our neighbors just might think it odd to see him ski down a pile of snow. Then, after he moved his adventures to the back yard, I felt some fear as I watched him try to ski down our swing-set slide. (Mind you, this took several attempts. He had a very hard time getting both skis in position.) He did eventually get mounted on top of the slide, only to take a spill at the bottom! :) Oh man, I laughed so hard that day! I am not even able to write this post without laughing! He sure does miss Utah!

He told me that going down the slide is just like going to any ski resort Ohio has to offer.




I'm sure he was specially made in heaven, just for me!
Sorry ladies, this one is all mine! :)

If only his skiing buddies could see him now!

Are you proud of him Nick?

Look to the right side for another picture example of Craig missing Utah!

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Oh, my gosh! Totally awesome. I will be happy to see Craig back in his element some day. That brought back really warm memories for me. I know he is so happy just to be where he needs to be right now, with his family in Ohio. Utah was such a blessing in our family. Craig had many mentors that taught him so much more than how to have fun. I know we were brought here in preparation of better things. And now, he is in Ohio for more prepartion of still better things. How I love that guy! I think this separation has brought Craig and I closer. I hear from him alot. I am so thankful for that. Thank you Emmy for doing this blog. I love seeing my beautiful grandchildren and what they are up to. I love all of you so much!

    Utah Mom
    Unknown said...
    Ahahahahahahaha.....classic Craig.

Post a Comment